Friday, April 27, 2012

Capturing the Shot

I told you I'd be back!



Cynthia (the photographer we worked with) was amazing and explained SO much to me but now I have a lot of homework to do, so....I have my work cut out for me!

Here we go!



Soft, soft couch







Sometimes babies have small melt-downs...he he he...and I think they are adorable.




In the Garden.  What is cuter than a baby in a bucket?













These three photos were taken by Cynthia.  She's amazing!





We hit up Springbank park one day and tried the swing.  Kiptyn is still a little small for the baby swing so he wasn't totally sure about it. 


 We also tried the blue car!



 His favourite part?  Just sitting on the blanket with Mama trying to eat the rocks and sticks and dirt. 




 



I love this kid.




We came home and Kiptyn had a little rest with Daddy....he LOVES watching his videos on the iPhone, and I love watching these two together.





 My little Bug is growing up...







 But he's still just a "little" to me!










No comments:

Post a Comment