Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend



 What a FANTASTIC weekend it was!


We started out Friday night by celebrating Colleen's birthday.  Since we are usually at a cottage for Thanksgiving weekend and we didn't end up getting one this year,  we were finally able to celebrate with her.  Here is little Kiptyn all ready for the party!

Here is the birthday girl with the fruit turkey that I made...lol.  Also, I attempted to make turkey cookies.  They are not as beautiful as I had hoped but they were good!  They had an Oreo Cookie on the inside of the chocolate chip one!  YUM.




Saturday we travelled to Ancaster to finally introduce Kiptyn to Dave's side of the family and to enjoy a beautiful Turkey dinner!  Love his face when we arrived.

He really enjoyed this playmat!




I just LOVE this face!!!!


Family



Sunday we went to another Thanksgiving celebration on the other side of the family.  Kiptyn met his cousin Jackson who ADORED our little man.  I LOVE how our family and friends love our baby.



After dinner we went home and had some snuggles and naps from the big turkey meal!  My heart melted when I woke up to this...


Little Bug has started to realize that his feet are actually attached to him!

Here is one that Dave captured later that night while my Tiny Mister and I were sleeping on the couch.


Finally, we ended off the weekend at Springbank park and went into Storybook Gardens to enjoy the beautiful weather and family once more.








Both John and I enjoyed the slide with Faith and Ava!



Big Kids

 Big Kiss

I couldn't be more thankful.


1 comment:

  1. What a great picture story! Love it!
    Love, Gramma W

    ReplyDelete