Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Bees

Lets start by saying...although seemingly "girly", these night dresses are the BEST thing in the middle of the night when changing the little man and trying not to disturb him too much. And this little Bug looks kinda manly in it still doesn't he?  Lol


We are loving the hats again.  He doesn't mind wearing hats once more (maybe it was a rebellious phase already), but I am so glad because we have lots of hats to boot! 


This past week we met up with some of the other mamas and babies that I have been chatting with online since I learned I was pregnant last year.  We met for lunch at Eastside Marios and it was so much fun!  Nine moms and nine babies all born within a month or so of one another!  I can't wait until our next get-together! 
Can you spot Kiptyn and Me?


We attended Mom and Baby Boot Camp before we met them for lunch.  I think I had it pretty easy compared to the other moms at boot camp who were lifting their 1 year old when I just had a little 8 week old in my arms.  Kiptyn was POOPED after our big day!


Booties!



 Kiptyn has started looking at the little dangling animals and rattles on his playmat a bit more this week.  I caught him looking at the mirror one afternoon and snapped a few shots.  Too cute!



With the fall weather we have been keeping warm in our cozy sweaters. We don't have a coat small enough for Kiptyn yet so we are depending on the few sweaters he has until he grows a bit more. I don't want him to get any bigger! :)


 Here are a few more random pics from the past week or two!

My sweet baby face.


 CHEEKS!


 Froggy Man


Rolly polly


Enjoying the sunshine


I think he was startled by something....lol


Sleepy bear


My Little Bug

 

Playmat!


It was also my Dad's birthday this week!
  We had them over to celebrate with sugar-free cake, Chocolate Mousse and Cheesecake YUM!
Happy Birthday DAD!


I will be posting AGAIN today as I have a whole bunch of other pictures that I am a little behind on posting! 

Next Blog update: Apple Land Station

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment