Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 weeks of Kippy-boo!

So I have been taking photos of Kiptyn each week since he was born to put in an album when he turns 1 year old...so far we have 10 photos!

Of course each week brought a new challenge.  One week he was crying, one week he was sleeping, we had to change his chair for nursing purposes, the blanket was in the wash etc., therefore each week is a little bit different but you can really see how fast he is growing (week 2-3 is insane)!  I swear he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Here is Kiptyn, week 1-10:










I think I will post these pics in groups of 10 so we will be back at week 20!  I also have a bunch of Thanksgiving weekend pictures to post and update about later this week.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather!

1 comment:

  1. this is such a great idea! and i love week 8 where he looks like he's just chillin' in the chair. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete