Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Update!

Good morning!

What a weekend!  So I am up early (nothing new there) since I didn't have a chance to update on the weekend like I had promised I thought I would do it before anyone else wakes up...lol.

Our shed is COMPLETE!  Here are some photos of the process and the final product!  It is BEAUTIFUL!  Great job Dave, John & Dennis!

Framing- the early stages...my job was the easiest....lol.


 Dave on the roof!


John adding the roofing


Starting the stain!

 And the final product!  LOVE the flower pots!  The yard is looking very inviting now!  Thanks men!



I think I will go for a swim (with my HUGE belly!!!)


One night last week Dave got a new label maker...he was pretty excited.  He decorated both the baby and me!

BIG belly!
My friends threw me one last shower (I am one lucky girl!) and Steph made the CUTEST cupcakes shaped like baby rattles! Check these out!  It was SO hot outside we didn't take many pictures.  Opsy!




Rebecca came down to visit.  I thought I would have my toes painted light blue with teddy bears for the upcoming arrival of our Prince.  It didn't turn out as expected.  I left the salon with just pink.  Lol...HILARIOUS!


On route to a little get-together...my belly is getting SO BIG!


For our one year Anniversary we headed to Stratford to see Jesus Christ Superstar.  It was great!  We went out for a nice lunch, saw the show, and then met my parents at Moxies for dinner.  Moxies is where Dave and I went on our first date, our one year anniversary of that date, and the night before our wedding.  Then we headed over to the house my parents were babysitting an adorable puppy at and went for a nice swim until we enjoyed a piece of our wedding cake (got it out of the freezer!) later that night.  It was a very special day.

Dave at lunch in Stratford (my HOT date!)


Us at Moxies for dinner


Swimming after dinner, and CAKE!!! 






The next day, Dave took me for my Anniversary surprise!  He drove me to the mall, brought me to the COACH store and said, "Pick a purse"!  I am a spoiled girl!  


The past couple of days it has been MORE work for John, Dennis and Dave.  They are putting a  deck on the back of my parent's house.  So far so good!  Next up: the fence!  



As for the baby....there will most likely be another update later today or tonight.  A lot is going on and we are awaiting a phone call to determine the next step!  We should see the little baby BUG anytime over the next 5 days...possibly TODAY!  I will explain soon!

Thanks for reading!  Have a WONDERFUL day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment