Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adventures of BABY!

I have decided to keep this Blog open to public so that my family and friends that I don't see very often can take a peek at our little baby Bug!  I will update every few days or so and of course once he finally gets here I am sure that I will have the photos rolling in!

Here is a quick update of some of the trips we have been on in the past few months and some of the things we have been doing in the past little while with our Bug!

New Years Eve- The first time we were "out" about the baby!

































Finding out if we were going to celebrate Blue or Pink!  We had the parents over for cake...
 I love this picture....so much fun!  How cute is my Dad's face here...


BLUE!  Later that night we phoned our other parents in Florida to tell them about our Prince!


Here is the cookie we got after the ultrasound...

































For March Break we took our "Babymoon" to Florida.  This one is in Naples...



Cape Coral



 Of course we (or should I say "Judy/Mom and I" did a lot of shopping!)



 The belly stayed afloat!




St. Patty's Day!  Non-alcoholic of course....at least for one of us.




Easter weekend it was off to NYC!



We are SO excited about him!  Today is off to the 3D Ultrasound so more updates to come VERY soon!




Thanks for reading!  Enjoy the sunshine today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment