Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to the Blog

Hello.  Are you out there?  I'm still here....


With the start of the new school year (even though I am not going back to teaching until November), comes thoughts of starting anew in other areas of my life as well.  I wrote a poem about this very thing about three or four years ago.  I am not sure if it is the teacher in me that causes this feeling or what, but I always feel like the end of summer and the start of a new school year is a better time than January 1st to start new traditions and reflect on things I have both learned and enjoyed and things that I dislike and therefore wish to change in my life.  



With that said, I NEED to make a scheduled date with my computer each Tuesday night to pump out some more Blogs.  I can't tell you how many people have mentioned my lack of motivation for Blogging this year so far.  It isn't that I don't want to....quite the opposite actually.  I LOVE Blogging but I just simply don't do it.  I don't have any real excuses.  Yes life is busy, but I DO have the time.  I just need to refocus my motivation and get er' done.  
SO-Tuesday nights from here on out will be my Blogging night.  I think doing it once a week will help it from becoming too overwhelming with playing "catch-up" and will help me to Blog for the love of it rather than because I feel guilty.  Blogging used to be a very very enjoyable thing once upon a time and I really want to get back to that.


This Blog is a quick one, but I couldn't leave without some photos and without documenting the fact that Maisy STOOD UP BY HERSELF without holding onto anything today.  She is not even 9 months old yet.  I think she is well on her way to taking the world by storm.


And with that.....this precious boy is now THREE.
Note to self:
Must devote an entire Blog post to his adorable School Bus Birthday Party
which in turn created the most excited little man you ever did see.


Now if I keep on top of my new Blogging schedule....I hope to see you very soon!









2 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY to see this post.
    Look at those teeth! WOW.
    What beauties Carla. Love the school bus theme idea. So fun.
    PLEASE keep posting. While I follow you daily on IG I enjoy your words.
    Big hugs to your crew…. I'm still thinking May long wknd 2015 - WINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I hope you stick to it! Love seeing all these precious photos!!!

    ReplyDelete