Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love Bug

 We had a very happy Valentine's Day last week full of family, friends and love.



I didn't get a chance to do my Valentine post as we jetted off to LAS VEGAS on Thursday (a Vegas Blog post to come very soon!), so here we go!


 Kiptyn had his usual baby holiday party the day before Valentine's Day.  This one was full of hearts and red, pink and white.  The babies are growing up so fast!  Most of them can sit up on their own now (Kiptyn is almost there....you just have to be sure you are watching as he tends to fall to the sides or the back after a minute or so).  Lily is a great help...







We had a fun little photo shoot here at home.  I used the photos to scrapbook our Valentine cards this year.  He is so much cuter than any store bought card!  I added all the pictures I took to a little Valentine's Day video I made with music.  Check it out here.....

 

On Valentine's Day we also had dance class where Kiptyn and Lily had a few shots taken.  They are SO cute.



 Later that night our dinner plans fell through so I decided to get the "cheesiest" Valentine's Day gift ever...heart shaped Pizza!  I am not a fan of pizza so I thought that Dave would appreciate having a pizza dinner as he never gets to eat it.


While Kiptyn played with some new toys, Dave gave me the BEST gift ever!  Tickets to see Madonna!  We go in September and I cannot WAIT.  All day he had been sending very romantic Valentine texts and only after he pointed it out that night did I realize that all of the texts had Madonna song titles in them!  Lol...what a guy!



Kiptyn and I went to an art studio to paint a mug for Daddy's Valentine gift. 


 Painting a baby hand is fun!



Finished product (well before the kiln....the hand turned out bright red!)


The Bug's grandparents came over later at night on Valentine's Day to share some love with the baby.  He loves his Grandpa!


We also went to a new playgroup with a few friends.  It was really nice!  The bubbles were a hit and they even stayed on the carpet for quite a while.


Kiptyn is always hungry.  I think he is going to eat us out of the house!  Here he is patiently waiting a meal.


This day he got ahold of the spoon so I just let him have it.  It turned out to be a BIG FUN MESS!  (We had two baths that day).

Last week we also got to hang out with Cole while his Mom and Dad went out for the night.  These two boys were SO cute.




Here is Kippy practicing his sitting...



He sure loves his riding Bug!


My big boy also went in another shopping cart last week.  What fun!


We ventured out to the park one day when it was nicer outside and Kiptyn had his very first swing.  He was very mellow and didn't react a whole lot.  Mind you....it was well past naptime.....



Well I will be back very very soon with a BIG Vegas post! 


Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment