Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter


 I think we all have to finally accept that winter is here.  The snow has hit the ground and Christmas is everywhere.  


We have been very busy the past couple of weeks!  Although I love being on the go I also love just staying in, especially on the colder days to snuggle with my baby.  






We also went out on a date with Grandma one night, just the three of us.  Kiptyn is VERY used to going out to restaurants and wherever Mommy and Daddy need to go.  He's such a sweetheart and never any trouble.




 For my birthday Dave got me a new portrait lens for the camera.  We have been fiddling around with it a bit.  I also got some new books on photography that I think will help A LOT once I get around to reading them.  Finding the time is the hardest part!








 Kiptyn and I will be heading to Las Vegas with my parents in February to see Colleen and Tim get married!  The flight is booked and we are MORE than excited to be able to go to such an exciting event as well as see the BIG CITY LIGHTS!  Dave was unable to get the time of work (teaching is not flexible with vacation time), so we will have to take lots of pictures, bring him back a tacky souvenir, and promise to take him back with us one day.

Here is Kiptyn hanging out on Mommy's lap.  He is such a little cuddle bug at night.


 Our little Bug LOVES to be naked.  Hanging out in his diapers is quite common and getting dressed in all those layers with the colder weather doesn't make Kippy the happiest camper!




Kiptyn and I have been going to the movies a lot.  He has now seen Puss N' Boots, Jack & Jill, and the newest Twilight one (I forget what it is called), and next week we are going to the Muppet Movie!  He is such a good boy in the theatre and we always meet up with baby friends.  Here is Kiptyn sitting in the theatre seat with his girl Lily and his buddy Shane.



I am one week behind in my blogging so there is new news that I don't want to post until I have the pictures to go along with it!  Since he is still sleeping, I am going to take advantage of this time and get some more of those photos onto the computer so that I have a head start to the next blog!  Wish me luck!





1 comment:

  1. Love the cute pictures of Kyptyn with his friends.
    I also love his chubby belly!

    ReplyDelete