Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting caught up!




Hooray!  This post means I am almost all caught up (for now).

So.....the big news?  Kiptyn has a TOOTH!  
Well he has the tiniest tip of a tooth coming in, but it's there!  You can see it and feel it when he opens his mouth.  I just knew he was teething starting  few weeks ago and people kept telling me it was too early.  I guess I do have Mama instinct. ;)  I don't have any pictures of his toothy yet but as soon as I can get one I will post it.


The Santa Claus parade was fun.  The weather was beautiful and although the Timmy's lineup was WAY too long (hence we didn't get our morning java) it was a good time.  Here are some of the "littles" we met up with!

Miss Madison


 Carter-Man


Baby Maddy


Kiptyn and I waiting for Santa




They are getting bigger!  Kiptyn and Zariah hanging out at playgroup!


Kiptyn went to sit on Santa's knee!  He was really good but didn't want to smile.  He he he...I have to post this picture next time because I need to scan it to the computer to do that and I need Dave's help with that sort of thing.  :)  Here is Kippy-boo in the car while we waited for Daddy to buy some shoes right after the photos.




Kiptyn saw his first snowfall and of course we had to get a picture.  The snow melted quite quickly at our house but they still had some on the ground at Grandma and Grandpa's house!




We went to the other Grandparent's house for a big birthday dinner.  Kiptyn loved seeing his cousins Faith and Ava.




He also enjoyed some time with his Great Grandma Ola.





It was his first experience with a Christmas tree so of course he spent some time with the lights.  Please excuse "Movember" once again.....










Look carefully at the Christmas Ball!




My favourite part of the day is spending time with the little man in the morning.  We hang out in bed a little and sing songs and "talk".  He has the sweetest face I have ever seen.



Although we only ended up seeing half of the Muppets movie last week, Kippy sure looks cute in his "Kermie" sleeper!






We are off to get some things done today so I will leave you with a few more adorable pics of my little Prince!  Enjoy the sunshine!








I just love my sleeping baby...



2 comments:

  1. Very cute Carla- just to let you know, Jackson had TWO teeth at 4 months! People always told me it was WAY too early aswell, but all that drool had to mean something! He is now crawling almost faster than I walk, and is standing- yesterday he went up two of my stairs!!He pulls himself up all on his own. He's just 7 months tomorrow! You and I have very mature babies!! hee hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiptyn sure is the cutest baby boy ever !!!!!
    Well, Dave and Chris were cute too.

    ReplyDelete