Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

What a crazy week!!!!


We started the Halloween festivities this week with Kiptyn's first Halloween party.  One of the girls from my online baby group hosted here in London and we ended up with about 15 babies plus all of their siblings and Mommies.  It was SO CUTE to see them all dressed up. 



Kiptyn has a little crush on Lily...



How cute is SHE


We had quite a few Halloween outfits and therefore we had to dress Kiptyn up for a whole week to be sure he wore them all....one outfit (not featured here) he wore TWICE and we didn't get photos before he had a little "accident"...darn Huggies!




One night our parents came over and baby Bug had his Halloween pj's on.


Watching football with Daddy



We hosted a small get-together with some friends the weekend before Halloween.  Of course since we now have a "family" and not just the two of us....we HAD to do the family costume! And I am so proud of myself sewing/putting together these costumes!  It is impossible to find a baby Yoda costume in London small enough for our little man....so I decided to get out the sewing machine!  Not too shabby in the end...



My two men!


My tiny Yoda


 Yoda Smiles!


Yoda feet!


The night before Halloween we carved pumpkins and I tried my best to figure out the proper camera settings to take a good picture.  After a lot of trial and error (and a few tears...bad mom!), I finally got some cute ones!





Here come the tears! I'm sorry, but as sad this is....how CUTE is HE?

Nothing that a little "Tuggy" can't fix!

Here are a couple pictures of Kiptyn when I first put him in the pumpkin.  He wasn't quite sure of the whole thing....


Don't you just want to pick him up and KISS him?



On Halloween night I tried a couple of shots in his pumpkin costume before he passed out for the whole night!
Look at this face....lol.


Our Jack-O-Laterns! (Okay so Mr. Kippy-boo isn't the biggest fan of Halloween....)


And cuddles with Mommy


Squishy face!
And this was Kiptyn at about 7pm.....


All in all it was a very fun and busy week.  Hope you had a great Halloween as well, thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE HALLOWEEN PICTURES!!!!!

    What a sweet little pumpkin, what a sweet little boy in a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete