Monday, August 15, 2011

Kiptyn's First Photoshoot

We took Kiptyn for his first photoshoot when he was only 7 days old.  It was 4.5 hours long but boy was it fun!  Cynthia from one12photography was AMAZING with him.  He cried, pooped, peed and cranked a little bit but she managed to get him back to sleep each time and turn him into our little model.

He looked absolutely adorable and Dave and I watched as proud parents from the back of the studio (we also managed to creep in and take a few shots ourselves of the process....).

Here he is....Mr. GQ!



My little Baby



Holding our wedding rings



Dragon!



Elephaunt Man



My Favourite...the Lion!



Look how tiny he is!  



This one took a little work to get but it turned out adorable!



Faux Hawk!


My little Owl



Things have been great the past week.  We are slowly getting into a routine although each day is a new and different adventure that is for sure!  One thing we have noticed recently....Kiptyn has a DIMPLE!  So cute.  It is on the same cheek as his Daddy.  When he gives us his little "gas smiles" we can see it and it just makes me smile!  





We have a doctor's appointment today once again to see if Kiptyn has gained back his birth weight yet.  He seems heavier and with all that he is eating I hope we will get some good news.  



How did I get so lucky?








2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! The hat pics are too perfect! Love love love the pics! Keep them coming! XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, "anonymous" is me, Aunt-Colleenie! :)

    ReplyDelete