Thursday, June 23, 2011

Almost Summer!

Getting closer!  I just LOVE my big old belly right now.  Bug moves around SO much and I can't stop just staring at it all day long!





My in-laws threw me a wonderful shower for the baby.  We had a lovely brunch and the house was all decorated.  Although the weather wasn't perfect, it turned out to be a beautiful day of celebration!  Thank you to EVERYONE who attended!

The Table


Opening Gifts



 Judy and I



Dave was HILARIOUS at our first Prenatal class.  He was the only male volunteer to put on the belly!  Of course he was all about cracking jokes and I think everyone wished their husband was as cute as him!


On Father's Day we all gathered at Chris & Jen's house for a BBQ and pool party.  It was so nice to have my sister down to join us!


Dave's First Father's Day



School is ALMOST over and I can hardly wait.  Things are getting very busy but I know they will only get busier from here!  Enjoy the weather this weekend....the rain is supposed to come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment